Monday, May 15, 2006

Oscar the grouch

I have managed to gain two pounds. I'm eating like I'm still pregnant. Tonight's dinner - corn chips and marshmallows with Hawaiian Punch.

A good friend just had a miscarriage, and while I feel bad for her, I was not as sorry as I felt I should be.

My kids have not learned one. damn. thing. since I got back. We're all just killing time til vacation.

I told Husband that I hated him. I don't. Resent deeply? Sure. Hate? No.

My mother irritates me to no end. I pretend like it doesn't bother me.

I don't update enough. Surely that must sadden you determined lurkers. Hi there in Germany!

I don't have the energy to shower - or the time.

I have several very strange symptoms, many of which correlate to the disease my mother has. Husband keeps pestering me to go to the doctor. I keep refusing.

An infertile coworker (and friend) recently hinted that she wanted to ask me to be a surrogate for her and her husband. I can't decide how I feel about this.

I make derogatory comments about my children to other people (never to the girls, though - like that makes it ok).

The baby blues, they continue to linger. Or perhaps this is something else. Nursing hormones? PPD? I'm a downright bitch to pretty much everyone these days...

Perhaps I should go live in a garbage can.

ETA: I'm having a hard time posting this. Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something...

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm sorry things are so crappy. When does vacation start?

Jane said...

Not fricking soon enough, let me tell you!