Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Dude

Man. What a day. Seriously.

It's 11:55. I'm so going to get this up before midnight.

I'm tired.

I stood in line at the grocery store for 35 minutes. New cashier. I had to tell her how to use her machine. That's actually a good story. Note to self: talk about Diane tomorrow.

I got lost three times on the way to the pediatrician's office with Tank. Then, when I got there, I didn't have her shot records. And she kept running away. Like ten times. Also, eating dirt and rocks and crap can be a sign of anemia in babies, so he wants her tested for that. Not a bad idea.

I just made like nine dozen enchiladas* and about five pounds each of rice and beans. With my "helpers," who really enjoy throwing food on the floor and pulling things out of cabinets. To feed other people tomorrow - not even my own family!

Long day, long night, and I still have to shower and get to bed before the alarm goes off at 4:30.

Midnight. I'm done.


*Four different kinds...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you get a moment, I'd love to have the enchilada(s) recipe(s).

What a day!