Thursday, July 20, 2006

Greatest. Game. Ever.

So, Bear and Mouse just invented the greatest game of all time. You know how babies do that super-annoying "I'm going to throw my toys on the ground every five seconds and make you pick them up" thing? ALL THE TIME? Well, guess who loves to run around picking things up?

Toddlers! Mouse throws her teething ring on the floor every two seconds, and Bear runs to pick it up and give it back to her. It's a win-win situation!*

*If by "win" you mean put something that's been here in your mouth. Which, I confess, I let Mouse do. Don't even start with me.

2 comments:

Julie said...

When Raisin was just a few weeks old, I escaped to a friend's house for a couple of hours. Both the other moms there had 3 kids. When Raisin started to fuss, I took a carefully sterilized pacifier out of a plastic bag.

It was not hard to distinguish the new mom from the veterans.

Jane said...

Yeah - the second kid is very different. I let things slide that never would have happened last time around!