Sunday, May 04, 2008

To Do

Things I Am Working Through That Will Be Blogged About Sometime In The Near Future:

Good Pagan, Bad Pagan

Meds (and/or the lack thereof)

82 Ways My Husband Pisses Me Off (and some ways that he doesn't - for variety!)

Why I Can't Lose Weight*

Money/Class/Privilege (general thoughts, and specific applications in our situation)

Why My In-Laws Are Driving Me Crazy


Unfortunately, none of this is getting written tonight. This weekend was brought to us by the Letter P. Poop, puke, pee - you name it, it was on someone's sheets. I've changed all three beds three times in three days (apparently, this weekend also brought to us by the Number Three). I did seven bodily-fluid-related loads of laundry today, and after each I had to dig around inside the machine to clean out the washed-up bits of vomit and/or diarrhea. It's way easier to analyze what your child has eaten after it's been laundered and sanitized. We're all out of size-2 undies - both of the girls ended up going commando today after their second pairs were sullied. Even the cat had a damn hairball on the carpet last night. Seriously. Plus I'm tired and just a little out of it, and we're just doing our best to keep our heads above water. So, as I find time to think about these things, I promise to come up with coherent, thoughtful, organized posts. Really, I do! Just not tonight.


*Hint: Mostly because I can't stop eating...

1 comment:

Julie said...

You know what's particularly awesome in the washing machine? Cheese that's been partly digested and regurgitated. It has such a lovely texture.

Probably you do know that. I hope it gets better soon!